The Auction Advantage of Selling Personal Property
Benefits of the Auction Method of Marketing:
- Concentrated marketing time normally 2 to 4 weeks depending on the type of auction being conducted. This reduces holding or storage costs associated with other forms of marketing.
- Allows the seller to set the place, date and time to suit their schedule.
- Highly aggressive marketing program focusing attention on your holdings. Bringing groups of buyers to your auction to competitively bid on your property. Competition among bidders stimulates prices and establishes current fair market values.
- Treats all parties in the transaction in a fair and equitable manner.
- Open and public allowing all qualified bidders to participate. Many attorneys, bankers, accountants and government agencies use the auction method because it is outward, open and public.
- Quick, efficient and easy way to convert your personal and real property into cash.
Full Service Commitment:
- Gene Gornik Auctioneer designs and distributes all promotional materials for each auction.
- All merchandise is properly prepared by our trained staff to realize the highest value possible.
- All paperwork and auction receipts are prepared and available for your inspection at all times.
- Your net proceeds are delivered to you 7-10 days after the auction date in one check from our escrow account, eliminating your concerns of returned checks and other inconvenience, or you may choose to be paid immediately after the auction.
- From start to finish, you can rely on our experience and expertise, eliminating you of all labor and "closed door" transactions.
Call today at (724) 640-7991 or (412) 373-8977 to discuss our services and our desire to work with you! Or ask your questions by email.
Get in on the excitement of a Gene Gornik Auctioneers public auction!